Bo lives in Claremore, Oklahoma, where he works full time in the telecommunications field. He has independently published several books in the horror and magical realism genres. His main literary influences are H.P. Lovecraft, Bram Stoker, Frank Herbert, and Mary Shelley. Having grown up in the 80s, he was inspired by Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Wars, Big Trouble in Little China, The Thing, and Ghostbusters, which guided him to his particular writing style of humor mixed with horror.
His background in writing is an unusual one. He started in 1994, writing Dungeons and Dragons games for his friends as what’s called a “DM” and continues playing with those same comrades today. This was an exercise in crafting short stories that his players explored, and by 2016 he took the leap into becoming an author.
Despite being a sufferer of Crohn’s Disease, he fights the condition through several activities. As an amateur carpenter, he enjoys creating unique pieces of gothic furniture with various secret compartments. He holds a black belt in martial arts and donates his time to students looking for self-defense.
- February 2nd, 2018 – The Keswick Player’s Handbook – (co-authored with Jon McLain)
- January 1st, 2020 – Magicae: Book One, The Serpent and the Light
- April 2nd, 2020 – Magicae: Book Two, The Storm of Garmr
- June 28th, 2020 – Magicae: Book Three, The Dawn of Anubis
- July 8tth, 2020 – Magicae: Book Four, The Plague of the Cursed
- August 19th, 2020 – Magicae: Book Five, The Plague of Mischief
- September 21st, 2020 – Magicae: Book Six, The Plague of the Drift
- November 21st, 2020 – Magicae: Book Seven, The Plague of the Blackfish
- January 17th, 2021 – Magicae: Book Eight, The Plague of Blood
- March 3rd, 2021 – Magicae: Book Nine, The Plague of the Scale
- April 22nd, 2021 – Magicae: Book Ten, A New Aeon
- May 8th, 2021 – Magicae Tales: Book One, October Moon