(King by Skaya)
Written by Bo Luellen and Johnny McLain
The new Pathfinder system supplement by Pick Up the Fork Media LLC. is due to be released in November.
What is Keswick?
The Nation of Keswick is a shinning beacon of bravery and chivalry to the rest of Arreanna. It is based on the Arthurian legends with a twist of pop culture. The war torn landscape shows the scars of cataclysms and disasters that nearly wiped out civilization from the face of the planet on several occasions. Now the small number of civilized races struggle to survive in sporadic settlements scattered through the land. Out numbered by the vicious races of The Wild almost 2 to 1, The Crown of Keswick is determined to defend The Realm.
What does this book bring to my gaming table?
New game mechanics such as:
- Cache Renown’s: Organizations that give players an career path and an edge when starting their adventuring career.
- Mecha’s and Kaiju (Godzilla sized monsters): Defend the Realm from 200+ foot tall monsters in equally massive mechanized robots made from forgotten and ancient Arreanna technology.
- Well Crafted History: The designers have been writing Arreanna since 1996, which results in one of the most well organized and thought out histories to any campaign setting.
- Mini-Races: Certain races of marsupials were awakened during the Age of the Purge. Play as cute 6 inch Murine (mouse), Dragon Shrews or Flying Chipmunks in adventures from a smaller perspective.
- New Combat Rules: Mechanics developed for Mini-Races as well as Kaiju sized encounters that makes sense.
- Brand New Classes, Races, Feats, Traits and Pantheon: Keswick has options that allows for them to play anything from a bold Knight from one of the 13 Orders or a thief looking to rob a tomb. High adventure is the order of the day!
- Much more…
Follow The Keswick Player’s Handbook Facebook Page for updates.
(Lich by Mattdon Nici)